1.Aloe vera has an antibacterial effect.
Aloe vera has an antiseptic effect, anesthetic used to disinfect, urine, heat bar. What is the treatment of the disease? Often when a slight burn, insect stings, hardened, or tan, people use aloe vera to soothe the wound, increase blood circulation. Enzymes from aloe vera can be processed as eczema or boil boils, which can be used to accelerate skin aging in the wound. Fresh herbs are also antibacterial TB.
2. Aloe vera can treat stomach pain, gastric ulcer.
Due to lifestyle and eating habits in Vietnam, about 70% of people suffer from stomach pain. Not only being treated with drugs, stomach pain is also treated with some folk remedies in traditional medicine is also very effective, including aloe vera.Prepare 5 aloe vera leaves, 500ml honey. The fresh aloe leaves are washed, chopped and finely ground, then mixed with 500ml honey into a glass bottle stored in the refrigerator cooler, gradually used within a week. 2-3 times a day, each drink 2 teaspoons of honey aloe vera prepared. Persistence of drinking within a week will be noticeable.
When having stomach ulcers, drink fresh aloe vera. Every few hours drinking 1 tablespoon of fresh plastic on an empty stomach helps to heal stomach ulcers.
Drinking aloe vera juice will help you lose weight or maintain a healthy, stable weight, while also providing important vitamins and minerals for your body. Aloe vera does not make it fat but helps the body maintain a positive energy.
4.Aloe vera has the effect of healing the wound quickly, minor burns.
In case of sunburn, burns, small burns, alveolar patches, and rub directly on the burn to relieve pain, reduce irritation and reduce swelling.
5. Aloe Vera has a preventive effect ureterolith.
Anthraquinone is found in aloe vera, which combines with calcium ions in urine to form soluble compounds and is taken in urine.
6. Aloe Vera is effective for cirrhosis ascites
Prepare a handful of aloe vera leaves peeled leaves on the sides of the leaves, mashed with 500ml of honey, take that water divided into 3 times a day. Drink before meals 15 minutes, once drink about 20ml. Continuous improvement within 1 month.
7. Treatment of diabetes, high blood pressure
Prepare the caviar cleaned, boiled to cool. Drinking water and eating cooked aloe vera, one day eating 3 times, each eating about one tablespoon.
Or can eat raw, each day take about 1 or 2 aloe leaves, peeled and then washed. Every day also divided into 3 times eaten raw, repeatedly used for several months will see results. Hypertensive people, without diabetes, can eat extra sugar or sugar. People with diabetes but not high blood pressure can eat with less salt to eat more easily.
The Beauty of Aloe Vera:
1. Skin Recreation
Aloe Vera is a phytonutrient for women. It is suitable for all skin types such as: Aloe Vera and Aloe Vera. Clean, do every day. You can combine with drinking aloe vera juice will bring high efficiency.
2. Acne treatment
Take 200g of freshly washed aloe vera, peel, wash out the dough, cut the diced seeds, add about 50g sugar and 2 tablespoons of honey, add ice that you can enjoy then. Eating every day will make the body heat bar, reduce acne.
Or use 500ml of aloe vera, 200ml honey, mix well and let the refrigerator use gradually. Take 3 times a day for 3 times a day before meals.
3. Treatment of freckles and pigmentation
Take the fresh plastic of aloe vera mixed with a little water of rice (after the rice, wait to settle down, just take the settling, remove the water in), before going to sleep, wash your face thoroughly clean The mixture was mixed on the skin as a layer of mask, overnight, bright face wash with cold water.
The formula only blot freckles, make the skin smooth and soft, not lose completely freckles. Even so, using natural herbs is safer than using chemicals. When used with aloe vera, you will feel cool and comfortable, allergy or irritation.
4. Prevents dry lips
Use aloe vera instead of lip balm, also gives you a soft, rosy lips.
And there are many great uses of aloe vera in healing as well as beauty that people can refer to. In addition, there are a few notes when using aloe vera:
- Do not cover mask regularly, preferably only 2-3 times a week.
- Pregnant and lactating women: Alopecia may be associated with miscarriage, birth defects. Pregnant women and nursing mothers should not use products from aloe vera.
- Surgery: Due to its low blood sugar, aloe vera makes it difficult to control blood glucose levels during and after surgery. Should stop using aloe vera for at least two weeks before surgery.
- People with kidney disease: Do not take high or prolonged doses because some of the compounds in the resin accumulate cause kidney failure.
- People with hemorrhoids: When using aloe vera, especially with the resin will cause irritation of the colon, can make the disease worse.
- Patients with diabetes mellitus who are on medication: alopecia are active in reducing blood glucose levels. But if you have diabetes and are on medication and want to use aloe vera, consult your doctor to monitor blood glucose levels more closely to prevent excessive hypoglycemia, expressing rapid heart rate. , sweating, palpitations, tremors … if heavier can cause decreased ability to concentrate, confusion, coma …
- People who are taking Digoxin for heart failure, diuretics, anticoagulant, anti-arrhythmia … Notice because laxatives, cause diarrhea and reduce potassium ion in the body, causing increased side effects of drugs. .
- Elderly or abdominal obesity, indigestion, spongy distribution, diarrhea: According to Oriental medicine, the above mentioned is called spasmodic disease, should not use aloe vera.